We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented 1964 ½ Ford Mustang V8 convertible finished in bright red with upgraded red and cream pony interior. She has a very rare 4 speed top loader manual gearbox. Extras include wooden Shelby style steering wheel, “Rally-Pac” gauges, period correct looking radio but with modern internals, boasting a 4 speaker set up and iPod connectivity .
Externally she has period correct chrome/black wheels with good tyres all round. At the front she has the upgraded GT spotlights fitted to the grille.
Under the hood we find a well presented engine bay with 4v Holley carburettor and power brake system. The soft top was replaced 3 years ago and in still in very good condition.
This convertible has only covered 500 miles in the last 3 years being garage kept and going out only once or twice a year only in dry weather.
She has an older restoration carried out about three years ago by the previous owner.
- Bright eye-catching red finish
- Matching red and cream “Pony” interior
- Convertible roof
- Original ’64 ½ model
- “Rally-Pac” gauge cluster installed and working
- Correct looking radio with all modern cons behind the design
- GT spotlights fitted to grille
- 4V Carburettor
- Rare 4 speed top-loader manual gearbox
- Very good conditional all round