“Nadine” is a well presented example a ’65 Pony car with the very rare 4-speed (most came with 3-speed) manual transmission box. Finished in Rangoon Red with black-on-black interior. The car has new American Racing chromed alloy wheels fitted with new rubber all round. The engine has has several thousand dollars worth of upgrades including tubular headers, high performance heads, 650 CFM 4-Barrel carburettor and performance cam – resulting in over 300 BHP as proven on the dyno print-out that will come with the car.
This vehicle also comes with a complete folder including all of the restoration and custom work that has been undertaken over the last 5 years, amounting to in excess of $10,000. This is a true example of an early Muscle Car; she really does lay rubber in all 4 gears – not for the feint hearted.
Starting her life in Arizona, she then moved to Georgia where she has remained for the past 5 years. Because of this, bodyworks is in very good condition.
- 1965 V8 “C” Code (Upgraded to Code “A”)
- Manual Transmission – rare 4 speed “top-loader”
- New American Racing chrome alloy wheels
- Rangoon Red with Black-on-Black interior
- Dyno Print-out
- Additional gauge cluster consisting of fuel level, oil pressure, charging (AMPS) and water temperature